If you’re looking for some assistance with formulating or running your GDPR programme, I am here to help.
Your approach to data protection should start with you, because after all, who knows your business better than you do? Data protection is a very personal thing, both for organisations and the people whose data you hold, and it deserves a tailored approach.
Depending on the amount of assistance you require, I can make myself available for any of the following tasks:
- Looking over and drafting privacy notices and other policy documents and procedures
- Carrying out data audits – getting to know your organisation and being able to map the flow of data throughout, from where it’s picked up to where it’s stored to what happens with it
- Thinking through your approach when it comes to consent and legitimate interest (including carrying out Legitimate Interests Assessments)
- Figuring out data-related policy positions, with regards to things such as data retention, data breaches and data subject rights (right to access [subject access requests], right to be forgotten and so on)
- Acting as a ‘DPO-to-go’ for your organisation, overseeing your data governance strategy and running your GDPR programme
- Advising on a responsible marketing strategy, as a way of nurturing closer relationships with your customers, prospects and supporters through
Of course, you might not know where to start, and that’s okay. I’m a friendly sort guy and I don’t bite. If you’d like to have an informal chat about your needs, please get in touch.